Be Beautiful Be Yourself
Get your loved one something special for Valentine’s Day. Buy a Brazil Hair and Beauty Gift Card, and give the gift of beautiful, fashionable and healthy hair.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Redeemable at Brazil Hair and Beauty, London, UK.
- The minimum amount to activate or top up the card is £20, maximum is £500.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash, sold or transferred.
- The card will expire 24 months from the date of purchase or last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- The card amount is only redeemable by presenting the gift card. We cannot accept the gift card serial number as a payment.
- Gift Cards may be used for hair services and hair products, only Monday to Saturday.
- Your Gift Card number must be quoted at the time of booking and the Gift Card handed to reception at the check-in.
- You are not under obligation to use the full value of your Gift Card.
- Gift Cards will not be replaced if broken, lost or stolen.
You can buy our gift card directly at our salon, or you can order it through our email and we will send it to you or to your loved one.
If you have any questions please email us email@example.com
Loyalty Points Terms and conditions:
BHB = Brazil Hair and Beauty
- The Brazil Hair and Beauty salon Loyalty Points is available to UK resident’s aged 18 and over.
2. The scheme is not available for employees of BHB.
3. Registered members agree to the schemes stated Terms and Conditions of which the registration process is part; BHB reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior written notice.
4. Points have no cash value and no cash alternative is available. Points can be redeemed against specified hairdressing services provided by BHB at the point of sale. No cash or advance credit is available. Points can be saved by the member and redeemed at their discretion.
5. Points are awarded and registered only on the basis of the value of goods and services purchased from BHB Salon and points can only be used and redeemed in the salon that awarded you the loyalty point’s membership.
6. Membership is subject to the discretion of BHB Salon who reserves the right to terminate or withdraw membership with advance notice to the Points member.
7. New memberships are activated after satisfactory completion of the registration procedure and after the first purchase in accordance with the specified qualification criteria.
8. A completed registration form must be received to validate membership.
11. Points must be accumulated before the member is entitled to redeem against services provided by BHB Salon.
12. BHB reserves the right to refuse to award points, vouchers or any incentive if the member is in breach of the Terms and Conditions or fails to pay for services received.
13. BHB reserves the right to amend the value of points or redemption value without prior notice.
14. BHB reserves the right to withdraw the Loyalty Points membership or replace it in accordance with conditions.
15. Eight weeks written notice will be provided to the Points members prior to the withdrawal of the scheme in addition to information in-salon. Members with current valid points allocated during the 12-month validity period will be notified in order that they have the opportunity to redeem them against the value of hairdressing services. A final redemption date will be advised; after normal business hours on this date, the points accumulated will expire.
16. Points accumulated on separate accounts cannot be combined or transferred without written requests and written consent from BHB.
17. BHB may apply reasonable restrictions or requirements in connection with the issue and redemption of points, generally or for an individual customer. Proof may be required that the points have been accumulated in accordance with the stated Terms and Conditions.
18. Membership points, incentives and promotions are issued subject to availability. BHB reserves the right to offer no alternative or substitute, should an offer become unavailable due to high demand. In the event alternatives are offered, they do not have to be of the same or a similar value.
19. Membership of the scheme will be deemed closed and any accumulated points written off if no transactions are made for 4 consecutive months or the client visits the salon less than five times in any one calendar year.
20. Please allow 30 days for delivery of all scheme rewards.
21. Points can be redeemed only at the salon where they are allocated.
Promoted by Brazil Hair and Beauty Salon LTD, 31 High Road, Willesden Green, London, NW10 2TE.
LOYALTY POINTS SCHEME
The Scheme will operate as follows:
- Member will receive 1 point for every £1 spent in the salon against Brazil Hair and Beauty LTD hair services and products,
- The points may be redeemed at the time of purchase and payment or left to accumulate against a future service or product purchase once you have a minimum of 200 points accumulated.
- The redemption can only apply in the salon Brazil Hair and Beauty LTD.
- Brazil Hair and Beauty LTD reserve the right to change the points system with 30 days’ notice.
. Loyalty Points are not redeemable with other offers.
- Brazil Hair and Beauty LTD may at various times during the calendar year run special promotions that will entitle the member to loyalty points.
The details of premium points will be set out by each promotion.
- Each loyalty Points membership is unique to each member; there is NO family membership.
Brazil Hair and Beauty LTD QUALIFICATION FOR THE SCHEME
Brazil Hair and Beauty LTD will allow any client to apply for the Loyalty Points Scheme once the following criteria are satisfied:
- For existing clients, if you have visited the salon four or more times in the last calendar year you automatically qualify for the loyalty point’s scheme.
- Brazil Hair and Beauty LTD reserve the right to change the criteria for qualification of the loyalty Points scheme with 30 days’ notice.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.brazilhairandbeauty.co.uk
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
USE OF WEBSITE
1.2 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
1.3 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.4 Subject to paragraph 1.2, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
1.5 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.6 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
1.8 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.9 [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.8.]
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1.10 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
1.11 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
1.12 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
1.13 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
1.14 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1.15 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
1.16 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Our business’s name is: Brazil Hair and Beauty LTD
Our business address is: 31 High Road, Willesden Green, London nw10 2te.